When I recently added my experience on a site, I was struck by not only its depth and breadth, but its weirdly diasporic nature.
Ponder the laundry list of subjects I’ve written about, and/or edited, and/or managed, and/or created:
- Bowhunting and outdoor life
- Reporting/editing on the African American community
- Environmental and civil engineering
- Business writing and reporting, particularly of small businesses
- Neighborhood news
- Books, nonfiction
- Books, fiction
- Social media
- Author platforms
- Fiction editing, adventure genre
So I guess if you asked me what I specialized in, that would be a very rambling conversation.
Bottom line, I can write or edit anything, market it, social the heck out of it, and even enjoy reading it.